This policy describes our approach to meet the General Data Protection Regulation requirements: it includes the following elements:
Purpose of the database: To circulate information about the Kempley Produce Market and related community activities: it includes the following elements:
- Personal data held: The only personal data we hold is your email address.
- Risk: From our understanding of the GDPR requirements, this information would constitute a low risk in relation to our contacts.
- External systems: Our routine emailing system is with MailChimp.
- Sharing your data: We do not share your email address with any third party.
- Unsubscribing: We have no desire to send people unwanted emails. All emails carry an ‘unsubscribe’ option or we can unsubscribe you if you prefer.
- Subscribing: Most people sign up to our newsletters either by providing their email address in our Visitor’s Book held at our monthly market, by personally requesting to be added to the list, or by a third party passing on a request for them to be added to the list. You can also subscribe by going to our website: https://kempleymarket.com/ and sign up for ‘Our Fascinating News’ on the home page.
- The data controller is Kempley Produce Market CIC no. 10770868
- Other Questions: If you have any questions or issues about data protection, please get in touch and we’ll try our best to help you with these.
Author: Louise Earll, Director, Kempley Produce Market CIC. April 6th 2018